Our sites are ready to work.
In our globally competitive world, decisions are made quickly—especially when those decisions involve meeting the immediate demands of the market. A well-prepared site alleviates risks and costs for a company. Enter the Select Tennessee Certified Sites Program—the ideal solution for getting your operations up and running.
This program sets a consistent and rigorous standard that can rely on in making critical location decisions. These sites will give you a leg up on your competition and help you get to market faster and more inexpensively.
A Select Tennessee Certified Site…
- has a minimum of 20 developable acres
- has utilities on site or a formal extension plan in place
- has a boundary survey and topographic maps completed
- has documented environmental conditions and geotechnical analysis
- has minimized risk factors for development
- is certified by by Austin Consulting and Foote Consulting