If there is one thing we’ve learned over the years, we’re in business because you’re in business.
Long-term growth meets increased profitability with competitive grants for workforce training, public infrastructure and economic development. Our commitment doesn’t stop there. We offer incentives to help make your decision an easy one.
FastTrack Infrastructure Program
- Grants made to local communities for public infrastructure improvements must be for specific infrastructure projects benefiting one or more companies committed to creating new jobs and/or making new capital investments
- Cover infrastructure such as rail, roadway, port, airport, site, water, sewer, gas and telecommunication improvements
- Require local matching funds based on a community’s ability to pay
FastTrack Job Training Assistance Program
- FastTrack Job Training Assistance Program
FastTrack Economic Development Fund
- Provides additional grant support for companies expanding or locating in Tennessee with reimbursable grants made to local industrial development boards
- Aids companies in a variety of ways, including relocation of equipment, temporary office space, capital improvements, retrofitting and other expenditures not previously covered by FastTrack infrastructure or job training grants
- Only used in exceptional cases where the impact of the company on a given community is significant.
FastTrack eligibility and funding levels are determined by:
- Amount of company investment
- Number of new full-time jobs
- Wages of new full-time jobs
- Types of skills and knowledge that must be obtained
- Location of the project